Monday, October 19, 2009

Saturday Night

This Saturday Randy and I finally had a date. (Thank you Chris!!) Our night started out at Chevy's. We love, love the flautus there. It is so delicious and they serve it with jalapeno jelly that is scrumptious! My favorite part of the whole night was that I was able to eat my food while it was hot, no bathroom runs as soon as my food got to the table. :)

Randy and I at Chevy's

Then it was off to watch our Utes play. You would have thought it was a home game with all of the Utes fans everywhere. It was crazy! I know, I know we are not sporting our Crimson. Neither one of us has a whole lot of red.

The Utes were victorious and played a pretty good game if you ignore the 3rd quarter. We were surrounded by the teams families and they made it so fun and really personalized the game. I found myself cheering for their kids or cringing if they didn't do what they were supposed too.

So while we were at the game the girls were partying, as Ali calls it, with their favorite person, Chris.
They hung out with Chris and his friend Dwight at the house and then had dinner at Bahama Breeze.

Could my girls be any more cute!!

Ryen said the food was really good, but Ali was not so impressed...

She was very upset that their Mac and Cheese was bow tie pasta not elbow pasta. Could she be any more picky!! She did not eat a single bite, wouldn't even try it. Please tell me there are other kids out there like her!!!!
Between the drama with the pasta and hanging out with her favorite friend, her new friend that she renamed Bob, the dogs, and Rye Rye she was out like a light.

7 comments:

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

Austin is the same way with food, if it looks different then he will not even try it. I am glad you had a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Jared and his parents were at the Utah vs UNLV game too! They were sitting in the north end zone. They said it was a really great game. I am so glad you guys had such a great time. It is nice to have time with your honey when you are not obsessed with what your children are doing. I think Jared and I are in need of a date night soon! By the way, I wanted to let you know that I will not be able to make it to BUNCO tomorrow. I would love to come, but my little one has the flu bug and I don't want to find a babysitter to watch her. Hopefully, I will be able to make it next month. Have fun for me!

Tamie said...

so glad that you guys got to go out, sans the girls :)
i once made some super-yummy homemade mac and cheese and the boys wouldn't even try it---it's not just ali (but it might be a genetic thing) -- i'm not sure if jack would eat mac n' cheese if it wasn't elbow macaroni :)

Kim said...

sounds like a fun night! We went private. Send me your email at kchampion8@hotmail.com and we'll send you an invite.

Randy said...

I won't eat mac 'n cheese either unless it's elbow pasta. So what?

A & W + E = Coleman said...

Wish I could have joined you for the game, and yes...my kid is a picky as yours...maybe worse!

A & W + E = Coleman said...

P.S. Your girls are beautiful!