Monday, August 24, 2009

She is Officially a 5th Grader!


Well she did it, she is now a 5th grader. Crazy. For whatever reason all of the pics I took were blurry, but this one turned out okay. You can't tell, but she is totally sporting Chucks. Awesome for the first day, I think.
She looked super adorable and was totally a trooper this morning. What kind of kid makes their own lunch everyday and gets her self up -that would be my kid. She is so awesome! Here's to an the best 5th grade year, ever!

4 comments:

K. Lou said...

she is so cute--and so tall. it's hard when each new year comes 'round reminding us that we are that much older. School officially starts tomorrow for us. I'm am still trying to manipulate the whole "make your own lunch" mandate...we'll see what happens. It sounds like you have luck in that department. At least your post reminded me to take a picture!!! thanks!! and good luck! she will be awesome!

racefan said...

She is so cute!! Hard to believe school starts for us tomorrow. The boys aren't too excited.

Tamie said...

augh!!!! make the insanity STOP!!!! they must stop growing so fast!
sigh.....hope that she had fun at school!

Mars said...

she's so cute. I can't believe she's in 5th grade! How responsible too :) Makes your job easier right?