We totally love the Food Network here at our house. Love it! One of our favorites is Diners, Drive In's, and Dives. We love to see all of the places they go..
When we knew that we were going to Salt Lake we just had to jump on the Triple D train and go see one of the restaurants they featured.
Guy was right, the subs were money. They were so good. I am not a huge marinara fan, but the sauce was to die for. I can't wait to go back and try more things. So if you are in SLC and have a craving for some serious meatball subs or philly steak, Moochie's is the place.

5 comments:
I love that show, and the food always looks so great. I am so envious!
I watched the episode. It looked so good. Im so jealous that you got to go.
We are total Food Network junkies too. In fact, coincidentally, I can hear Jake watching Diners, Drive-ins and Dives right now. I've seen Moochies in SLC, but never stopped. I'll definitely have to try it now.
oh my gosh, YUM. our friends we stayed with in SLC got us takeout from moochies. they live just down the street from there. my meatball sandwich was messy and amazing. so delicious. and i love food network too. one of my favorite channels!
Yummy!
Post a Comment