You start receiving mail like this...............Isn't 30 supposed to be the new twenty or something like that...... Scary!
1 day ago
You start receiving mail like this...............Isn't 30 supposed to be the new twenty or something like that...... Scary!
Posted by
Brandi
on
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
6 comments:
Ohh thats just to funny, thanks for the laugh.
You are an evil woman.
Dude! You should get it! Walking is so overrated!
No way! What the heck? haha. That's kind of funny though :) In a non-mean way!
Thank you so much for this....I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. There are so many things I can say here that its just to much. ROFL.
Sorry Rand, I had to post this. I thought it was so freakin funny. I promise to behave from now on. I can't believe that Chris has had nothing to say. I thought for sure he would jump on this one.
Post a Comment