This weekend the kids were great about entertaining themselves and I was able to get a couple of cards made. I wasn't going to post them because they are a gift, but I was so happy with them that I am going to. Enjoy!

I love, love this paper. You can't tell but the cherries are done with glitter.

I don't know how well you can tell, but the white paper is dry embossed and looks really cool. I am not really loving the colors on this, but I think the hinge card is pretty cool!

I got these new stamps a few months ago and then saw this bandanna effect on the internet and thought they would work perfectly together. I was so excited when they totally did. So much so that I made two different kinds of cars with the same kind of look.

This is actually the first card I made and it didn't really turn out the way i wanted, but I think it is pretty cute!!
I have a couple more to make and then we will be able to eat at our kitchen table again. Thanks family for letting me play this weekend.
0 comments:
Post a Comment