Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Decorating

We have been looking for a piece for our entry way for like 7 months. We were really not sure what to do with it. We really wanted to get a big hutch to store our legions of DVD's, but decided that was not going to work. We were so excited when we found this piece for a great price. It was exactly what we were looking for and then it was off to the stores to find some flare to go around it. I have to say that I love Kirklands. They have the best prices on pictures. Once we found the picture everything else just sort of all fit. I love it, what do you think?

Before

After

4 comments:

A & W + E = Coleman said...

Looks great!!! That picture is beautiful. :)

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

It looks really good!! That picture goes really well with your other ones over your couch. I love it!!!

K. Lou said...

Very nice touch! Jealous that you can put nice things out in plain sight. It looks beautiful!

The Cecil Clan said...

What an amazing transformation! It looks great - I love Kirkland's too. I love the before and after HGTV approach!