Monday, March 30, 2009

I Totally Forgot!


I totally forgot to add this to my post the other day, but one of the coolest things that we found at Disneyland was that they had Ali food. For just 5 bucks (I know 5 bucks, but we are talking Disneyland here) you could buy a kids power pack. It contained string cheese, sliced apples, yogurt, chocolate milk, and gold fish crackers. These are the staples of Ali's diet. I was so excited that she could eat too. For those of you that don't know, Ali doesn't eat anything. It goes beyond picky. Mostly, it brought a little bit of comfort to know that there are other children out there that only eat those kinds of things. Sometimes, it really is the happiest place on earth!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really want to go to Disneyland now! I'm glad you had a fun trip.