
So in the last 6 days 3 members of my family have gotten the flu. So fun, right? Well, I have some words to say to the flu----Why exactly do you have to come at 3 am? What is up with that? Can we negotiate a better time? Say around like 8 am. After everyone has slept. If you are going to show your ugly face, I would ask that you do it at a more convenient time. Thanks!!!
1 day ago
3 comments:
Amen! no fun. hope you guys get feeling better--all of you!
Hey hon let me know how the rant works... if you have success I'll try it b/c it always hits us, often times literally, in the middle of the night too... noghitn like hearing "mom i don't..." and then getting thrown up on.
miss you!
2 words...FLU SHOT!!! ;) Happy to hear that you are all doing better!!!
Post a Comment