Friday, February 6, 2009

Some Days You Just Have to Shop.

Today I dragged my mom, who hates to shop, to the mall. We were on a mission to hunt down a perfect pair of shoes and a bag of some kind for my awesome date that is coming up on Thursday ( I will give you the details of my date next week) and to find some dresses for my ever growing Ali. It was a great day to shop and we found some totally unexpected deals. I had to share two of my favorites.......

The picture doesn't even do these awesome shoes justice. The opened toed (with the leopard print on the inside) shoes are metallic blue and are so stinking comfortable. They are totally for my date. The black pair I just couldn't pass up. They were also super comfy and way too cute.
So for the deal......The original price tag on these shoes was $69.00 each and I paid $20.50 for each pair. A total savings of $97.00. I know! How awesome is that?

My second purchase of the day was this Fossil purse. It is the softest leather I have ever felt. I have never had a really nice purse and had to have this one. I will admit to having a little bit of buyers remorse for this baby, but it had to come home with me. The original price for this purse was $188.00 and I paid just over $50.00. A savings of $138.00. I was so excited to get a great purse for just a little over what I would pay for a purse at Kohls. ( I am totally not knocking Kohls-it is so one of my favorite stores.)

Anyway, it was so fun to actually get some good deals and I am way excited to put the whole outfit together for Thursday. I couldn't believe all of the deals that we saw at the mall today. It is a great time to pick up those necessities as well as the just can't pass ups.

4 comments:

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

I love the shoes and purse. So cute!! Wish I could have been there shopping with you!

Tamie said...

deal-finding is the best kind fo adreniline (b/c then you don't feel so guilty about spending the money!)
great finds brandi!

A & W + E = Coleman said...

Look at you...my little bargain shopper. Love everything you bought. Don't out-shop Mom too much...I need a shopping buddy too. :)

Alice said...

Love the purse, and always love a good deal.