I can't believe it has already been 13 years. We look so young. Neither one of us had any clue what we were getting ourselves into. I think it is safe to say that the last 13 years have not been boring-4 states, 5 apartments, 1 house, 5 jobs, 2 kids, a few deployments, and the always present Marines.
I have loved spending these years with you. I have especially loved the times when we were on the same continent.
Can't wait for 13 more. Happy Anniversary. Love your guts. B
2 days ago
3 comments:
too cute! wow i feel the same way when i look at our wedding pictures: amazing how we had no clue what we were getting into :)
love you guys!
WOW!! I didn't know we shared the same wedding day---even the number of years!!! Happy Belated Anniversary:) Oh, Jeff got me flowers too and I got him the same Aerosmith for the XBOX 360!! Who would have known!!
"I have especially loved the times when we were on the same continent."
that is good. haha. that picture seems like such a long time ago! and you do look so young and innocent.
happy anniversary to you guys!
Post a Comment