Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lovin the Olympics!!


I have been a big fan of the Olympics forever. Winter, Summer, I love it all. I have had a blast watching the games unfold this time around. The opening ceremonies were crazy cool.
It is so exciting to watch all of the athletes give it their all. I love watching our athletes take the podium for any of the medals, but especially the gold because then we get to watch our flag go up and hear our anthem played. It brings tears to my eyes and goosebumps to my arms.
I have mostly loved sharing it with Ryen. We were glued to the TV cheering on the gymnasts, synchronized divers, and of course the swimmers. We can't wait to watch more!!
So I wanted to give a shout out to all of the athletes doing their thing.....WE Salute YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Tamie said...

we're with you...yesterday's events were amazing...everything...and even though i missed the men's swimming relay and had to watch it this morning on the Today Show...that was truly A-mazing!

A & W + E = Coleman said...

I'm loving it too. I think I am spreading the excitement because Aaron and his family are loving it too. Go USA!!!