Ali: "Mom my Clippity Clips (which are actually Cocoa Puffs) is missing something."
Mom: "What's it missing?"
Ali: "Ummm... I know--a movie!"
1 day ago
Ali: "Mom my Clippity Clips (which are actually Cocoa Puffs) is missing something."
Mom: "What's it missing?"
Ali: "Ummm... I know--a movie!"
Posted by
Brandi
on
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
2 comments:
What a doll! And, a clever way to ask for something. :)
Hey Brandi!
Just having coffee in some solitude time on an early Sunday morning-well semi early... Anyways its MY special alone time I give to myself, when Zack is still in bed proabably growing into the Jolly green Giant as I speak. They say teenagers grow in their sleep, and must be true because he's huge! Nick is at Disneyland (hasn't been since 2 years ago when you guys took him- remember? And thanks again for that sweeet gift)! with my cousin Ana's fam today for his birthday. He will be 12 in 3 days. So I am checking on you and want to say "suck it up" you will make new friends in Vegas and will re adjust and acclimate to surroundings- we are and will always have in us the "marine core wife" thing!! I know its a transition but pull from my ruthless words here (said out of love) my strength!! Its a new journey- and by the way when is eta to vegas?? I don't know how to read your posts (only post myself here) so em me or call. I am a bit blog challenged LOL...
Say hi to girls and am still trying to get my new camera!! Gotta hold down the fort as HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD a title I never asked for but still endure- what doesn't kill us will make us STRONGER!! Forge ahead and know once you are settled Angela's voice in your head is giving back strength you once loaned me---YOU CAN AND YOU WILL!!
Angela
Post a Comment