Last night was finally Girl's Night Out!! Boy did I need it. I seriously counted the minutes until dinner time. I had so much fun. We started the night with dinner at The Spitfire. So yummy. We talked about really important and philosophical things. Okay, so maybe it wasn't really philosophical, but it was all adult. There was no talk of Dora or Club Panguin, or any of that stuff.
Going from front to back on the left side---Ashlee, Brandi, Alison, and Heather.
The off to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. It really made me want to be young again. OH and beautiful would be nice too. It's really good if you haven't seen it.We added a few ladies--going around the table starting with me... Jennifer, Shay, Heather, Alison, Amy, Jenn, Haylie, Jill, Kristen, and Ashlee.
I have to say that I spent some of the night wishing that the minutes would stop going by so fast. Because I knew it was going to be my last GNO in Fargo. I know boo hoo.
The friends that I have made out here are so awesome. I really wish that I could take you all with me. I have learned so much from all of you. I can finally go into any Relief Society and not be afraid. I have quilted, canned, sanded, sewed, and all sorts of other things I have never done before. Okay, so my quilt is still in squares, but one day it could be a quilt. I also learned so many other things... I really learned about being a mom and what service is really about. I thank all of you so much, more then you could know, for letting me be a part of this great group. I will miss you so much. I will think of you on Thursdays and wish that I was there with you. Love you guys.
5 comments:
looks like you girls had so much fun! and ate lots of yummy food (what would a GNO be with out indulgent food!?!)
what a sweet tribute to your sisters in Fargo...i'm glad that you did enjoy your time there.
yay! I'm glad you got to have a GNO & go see the movie. It's so good. That cheesecake & hot chocolate just made me really want some...
I'm very jealous of the GNO that go on in Fargo. I miss them so much. We don't have anything like that in Ririe and I've even tried to start it. Good luck in Las Vegas! What a new adventure.
what great GNO's you've had there! and that cheesecake looks delicious...
I'm bummed I missed out on it!!!!
Looks like you had fun!
Hugs
Ang
Post a Comment