Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Board for Ali!!

Ever since I did my Family Home Evening Board I wanted to do a dress up board for Ali. Well yesterday my friend Jennifer and I finally finished two of them, one for Ali and one for her daughter Amelia. I was feeling pretty cool because I even drilled the holes and everything.
I really wish that I could show you what it is going to look like on the wall, but I am not hanging it until we get to Vegas....so... You just get to see it on the table. I will post it when it is on the wall in Ali's room. Here are some pictures of the process all the way up to the finished project.

Me Drilling the holes. Me and a drill...Oh yeah!

Me sanding the wood after I drilled the holes.

Ryen and I painting the board and pegs. Thanks Rye for helping out.

Board all painted.

Putting the vinyl on.

Ali's finished board.

Amelia's finished board.

5 comments:

Randy said...

So olive green isn't good enough for Jennifer's bathroom, but its good enough for her kids room deco?

Brandi said...

It's not olive green, silly. It is the prettiest color of sage.

A & W + E = Coleman said...

I love it!!! I wonder if I should make one for Evan for his hats and stuff?

Tamie said...

very cute! and sage is the BEST color!
proud of you for using the tools...i hate using a drill!

aubreyannie said...

those are awesome, brandi! so cute!