Saturday, March 29, 2008

Let's Talk Movies!

I am so super excited that finally in April there are two dvd's I can't wait to buy!!! Not to mention that "Enchanted" was released in March. I have only two words to say about that one-- Mc Dreamy!!

First is "Juno". I loved, loved, loved this movie. The cast was great and the story was even better. There hasn't been a movie in a long time that I wanted to stay and watch again. It comes out April 15--you got to see it.Second, is "27 Dresses" with Katherine Heigl and James Marsden. So funny and cute. It feels like forever since a good romantic comedy came out. I am not even sure if I remember the last one.
Anyway, this one is great and it comes out on April 29.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the madness that will eventually take over your life, ruin your relationships with your family and turn you into an annoying friend that nobody wants around for fear of ending up on the blog....but hey, great looking blog..have fun!

aubreyannie said...

i loved juno so much. randy mentioned that you loved it too. in fact i just got the soundtrack and am listening to it over and over again. i haven't seen a movie with such flawless acting in a long, long time. i saw twice in one week in the theater and can't wait to buy it as well.