Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pictures!!

For those of you who wonder why I never send pictures. I thought I would share with you what I go through to take pictures of my kids. Neither one of them believe in cooperation when it comes to taking pictures. You will see why I have lost precious strands of hair while trying to get their pictures done. Enjoy!! PS-How stinking cute are my kids!!

This would be the first attempt at a picture. It is also reminiscent of every first picture ever taken of Ali since birth!!


This is the first attempt at a picture of the two of them. Do you see the theme developing here.



Here is attempt number 2 or 3. Some of them had to be erased because of death threats.



This one is the best of all of them. Super cute, but probably not one I would want to hang on my wall.

We actually did get a really cute picture of Ali. I think it could be considered a tiny miracle.

Isn't she so stinking cute!!




And a pretty cute one of Rye too. Posted with her permission by the way.

4 comments:

Tamie said...

A----MEN!!!!!
i think that it is a genetic thing. pictures together is next to impossible (Even in the studio) and alone, even worse..at least with jack. collin can be ok when it comes to cooperation with pictres..i tried last week with minimal success...i haven't even tried looking at them yet...i'm terrified

glad to see you've joined the blogging nation...good to see you guys!

aubreyannie said...

very cute! i love seeing updated pictures of the kids. it's hard to take pics of kids. i probably take 20 shots for every good one i get. thanks goodness for digital cameras!

Amber said...

LOVE IT!!! I think your blog is fantastic and a great way to get inside your head and see all the great stuff in there. Your girls are too cute. I would harldy consider myself an "expert". One of the great things about blogging is all the great blogs I have come across. There are some incredibly talented people in this world.

A & W + E = Coleman said...

Any pictures are good pictures. I like the ones where they are being themselves anyway...sometimes it is nice to see them with food on their mouths and messy hair!