Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 2 -Universal!


We woke up to a gorgeous morning and headed out to enjoy the day. Our first step was the Hollywood sign... the one outside of our hotel---he he! We only had to hike up the wall, so it was the better way to go.
Then it was off to Universal Studios to stand in line, ride the rides, and eat crappy food. I seriously love Amusement Parks!! We had a blast and the rides were great. Especially the new King Kong 3D. Amazing!! Peter Jackson is amazing for sure. Here are a few of the pics of the day

The front of the park!

Same place!

Meghan and I are totally into tall guys (even green ones). I think this one has more hair then our guys though!

and the guys.. totally into girls, even dead blond ones.

We even met up with Marge and Homer.

I took tons of pics of everything. Here are a few of my favorites...
This is one of the cruisers from Serenity

My favorite house on Wisteria Lane. I swear it use to be the Leave it to Beaver house, but I could be making that up.

War of the World set. It was pretty cool!
This was totally my favorite ride of the day! Loved it... oh and no line so that was the bestest part!!

1 comments:

Cherie said...

We went to Universal earlier this year and our tour guide told us Leave it to Beaver was also filmed on Wisteria Lane - so your right!