Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 2-the Hollywood Nightlife....

So, I guess I will say right off, it was totally the Hollywood night life Brandi style. In that we never stepped inside a club, there was no drinking going on (infact it was really hard to find a Dr. Pepper) , and I certainly did not have 6 inch heels on. We did, however, have a total blast!
Here are a few of the highlights...

the Mann's Chinese theater, so very cool!

Um... same spot!

I couldn't believe how small her hands and feet were, but I am sure she was a child at the time.

Even the cast of Star Wars had a square. Funny that none of them were human.

Chris, always being a good Samaritan, did this guy a favor!

This was my favorite thing we did that night. The musical that night was called Renaissance Unfair and we laughed like crazy!!


We also ate at the best wings place. None of us have any recollection of what the place was called, but it was a little whole in the wall with some really great food. Thanks to my hubby and google maps we were able to find it. So if you are a wing fan and in Hollywood-this is seriously the place to go. Everything was homemade and awesome even the ketchup!

0 comments: