Saturday we decided to go see what all the hype was about Mt. Charleston, so we sort of got prepared and drove on up the canyon. (I totally forgot the sun screen oops!) It was well worth the hype-Gorgeous!!! I loved it up there. The temp was like 20 degrees cooler then at our house, the mountains were gorgeous, and the hike was not too bad. Ali decided that we were pirates looking for buried treasure the whole time. She is too funny. We didn't make it all of the way to the falls because the girls were tired and I am still not all the way up to snuff. We found out when we got back down that we only had three more switch backs and we would have been to the falls. So lame I say, but we had a blast so it doesn't really matter.
Here are a few of my favorite pics of the day.
1 day ago
5 comments:
that is so awesome!!!!
ali cracks me up! that sounds like something jack would decide --- pirates looking for treasure --- lol!
i think that we're going to have to try a few little hikes after thatcher comes (and i've recovered) just to get out of the house with the boys and enjoy the scenery (which is insanely lentiful here!)
How fun! Glad you got some cooler weather :) PS your clip is on its way today as soon as I can get to the post office! :)
Looks like the girls had a great time! Love the senery!
Too funny! The last 2 comments I think were Liberty. Sneaky Blog girl! LOL! But I ditto her comments!
Post a Comment