Monday, June 14, 2010

Star Wars-The Concert!

Randy had a birthday last month and got one of the best gifts ever-tickets to the Star Wars concert. I know, I am the best wife ever! Seeing as he happens to be the best husband ever-I didn't even have to go :). He took Ryen. They said the concert was amazing!! They both totally loved it. So here are a few pics of the night.

Randy, Rye, and some random Storm Trooper.

Ryen posing with one of the original Yoda puppets.

Randy is always getting into trouble.

Ryen and her hero!

Ryen dabbling with the dark side


Here is just a 30 second look into its coolness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the coolest wife ever! Looks like fun.. PS. Thoughts on the new show format for SYTYCD? I think I like it.. Watched last night and really enjoyed it.. Alex Wong is going to win the show.. I am saying it now!

Randy said...

How dare you hijack a post about Star Wars with SYTYCD drivle!

Tamie said...

i'm actually impressed that star wars :in concert" was good....so what actually was the concert?
the displays are prefectly wonderful --- the best is randy running with the droids :)
i'm glad they had fun and didn't make you go :) what a great hubby