As of Wednesday Ryen is no longer in elementary school. I know!! It's crazy!! I can't even believe it. The school had lots of fun things for them to do on their last day. The day started with an awards ceremony where

Ryen received this awesome medal for her participation in honors choir this year.

She also received this award for getting straight A's the entire year. I couldn't be more proud.

The day would not have been complete without a 5th grade walk of fame. All of the kids from the entire school were lined up in the hallway to cheer them on and say good bye. It totally brought a tear to my eye.

Last, certainly not least was the awesome luau. There was music and tons of food. Each kid got a beach ball and a sharpie for their friends to sign. This is Ryen and her teacher enjoying the luau. We loved her teacher this year and we ar going to miss her.
So that's it Ryen is no longer a little girl. She is my gorgeous little preteen. Help me!!
1 comments:
how fun! I can't believe how old she is now! She definitely is a gorgeous little preteen! Let the fun begin right? :)
Post a Comment