Saturday, January 4, 2014

I've Gone Country

I don't know what it is, but lately I have totally gone country!! It could be my love of this show.


Or could be this guy...


Could be this gal....

 Could be this guy too...

I just like looking at this guy.. 

Probably started with this gal...

I am pretty sure it started with my Carrie Underwood station on Pandora and then I heard the song Austin from Blake Shelton and then it was We Were Us from Miranda Lambert and Keith Urban, and then...well it just kept going from there. I am driving my family crazy with all my fun new country music. I even made them watch all of the country awards this year.
I love, love, love Nashville. It is my favorite guilty pleasure.. I even have a Nashville station that I love. Can't wait for the new episodes to start.



0 comments: