We love movies at our house. We watch them as often as we can. We love going to the movies, watching them on our TV, i Pad, i Phone, you name it. Most of the movies we see have a super hero or two, a hobbit, or some flying object, but lately we have managed to see two that don't have either of those things..
So if you know us at all, you know that we subscribe pretty heavily the the Whedonesque world. It probably boarders a little bit on the obsession side, but we LOVE it!! I don't remember a time where there wasn't some Joss Whedon thing we were into--Buffy, Firefly, Angel, Toy Story, Dr. Horrible, Dollhouse, Avengers, and Agents of Shield. We love them all. Just recently we watched
Oh my goodness!!! It was good!! So sweet and so well done. So Joss Whedon. Basically a bunch of friends got together and shot it over a weekend at the Whedon home.So many of our favorite characters from past Whedon projects. The chemistry between Alexis Denisof and Amy Acker is amazing and Nathan Fillion is so funny. I loved the black and white and it was so fun to see Shakespeare taking place in a modern house somewhere in Beverly Hills. Seriously, it made you laugh, made you cry, made you want to be there with them. If you haven't seen it, it is a MUST!!
We are also total Disney fans and this one did not disappoint. I can honestly say it is in my top 3 favorite Disney movies of all time. I loved it!! The music, the characters, the scenery, all of it-Gorgeous!! I was in heaven from the first song to the last. I loved that I saw it with my girls and my sister. I couldn't help picturing it on a stage the entire time. So excited to hear that is exactly where it is going. Loved it and can't wait to see it again.


2 comments:
i LOVED much ado about nothing. it was brilliant and so well acted. SO GOOD.
and did you hear that they're making frozen a broadway musical? perfect, right?
Post a Comment