Thursday, October 4, 2012

Time Out for Women and Girls

This year marked my 3rd Time Out for Women and my first time I didn't have to travel. It was nice to have it close, but sad to not have it turn into a weekend. For the second year in a row it was with my BFF Kami, but this year our girls got to join us for a time out of their own. I love going every year, being inspired, realizing that most mom's feel the same, learning, laughing, crying, and enjoying some awesome music. The music was really good, but I have to just throw in there that I really missed having Hillary Weeks be the musical guest.  She is amazing and just brings such life to the whole conference. Anywho... here are some fun pics of the night.

The seminar is two days so Friday night we started with a delicious dinner at Max Brenner's. It's a chocolate restaurant. Yep, chocolate! so delicious. We were so glad that our waiter decided to become a waiter and not a photographer-this is the best shot he got. Ugh!

But seriously check out this burger and chocolate chipotle french fries. 
Shocker, Ryen went with pasta!
Kami and I taking some time to thank Mariama and get a pic.  She is amazing and she serves up some serious humble pie. Every time I hear her story I am so thankful for all I have and wish I had her strength, courage, and her shoes.
I am posting this one just because Rye looks so cute. She is hanging with Carmen, an American Idol contestant.
 
Ryen and I loved Jerico Road and she was able to get her pic taken with all of them, but this one is awesome because he looks just like her uncle Taylor. Don't you think, Weavers?
 
 Brad Wilcox is always one of my favorite people whenever I see him and I was so so glad he was able to talk to the girls not once, but twice this year. 
Next year-St George. And we are going for the whole weekend. Can't wait!

0 comments: