First it was off to dinner. My friend Pamela had suggested we try a new restaurant called Triple George. It is in an area of town that they are trying to rebuild and bring life too. It is a really cool area and I can't wait until it is all built. Triple George had an awesome atmosphere and the food was excellent. So yummy!
Triple George from the street.
Then it was off to see the Wizard at the Smith Center.
I am so excited to have the Smith Center in Vegas. It was the one thing that we were missing in a town full of entertainment! It is the most amazing building inside and out. So gorgeous and I plan on spending sooo much time there. I can't wait for the next show. I am seriously thinking of giving up Dr. Pepper to fund my tickets.
The grounds are amazing and this is so my favorite piece.
Randy and I before the show started.


0 comments:
Post a Comment