I have to admit it has been really tough working all of the time and it seems like I miss everything. One of the things I missed the most was just having a project to do and see it through. I have been talking about and thinking about what to do with all of the flowers/bows that we have all over the place. About 6 months ago I bought the fabric and ribbon and about a month ago I bought the cork board and finally last week I was able to put it all together! Super simple, but it was so much fun to do and reminded me how much I really do love to make things.
It's been so nice to have most of the hair stuff in one place and not have to spend the morning looking for something to match their outfits. Oh and the girls love choosing off of the board, which makes doing hair a little easier. I loved putting it together and can't wait to find a new project to do!
2 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment