Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DC 2

I know it has taken me forever to get my second post for this trip. One of the things I miss about not being home is my blog. Oh I miss it, so I am making it a priority, right under laundry :)!

Me and Jen

So back to DC. It was such an amazing trip, like I said, but one of the best parts was connecting with an old freind. Jenn and I met, ummmm lets say over a decade ago, in New York. We lived in each others pocket for an entire year. I don't have a single memory from NY that she was not a part of. It was so fun to meet up with her again. It was fun to see another part of DC. Now I kind of understand why people are surprised that there is a whole other side of Vegas. We had dinner a couple of times, but my favorite was going to the diner. The diner was always our thing so it was the perfect thing for us to do! We even had cheesecake! Oh memories!!!

0 comments: