Tuesday, October 11, 2011

An LV Mystery

The Saturday before last, Randy and I joined some friends and became Secret Agents. We totally rocked we solved the crime in like 3 hours. So much better then most agents ;)!
Actually, it was all in fun and we used these guys to do it. It was one of the funnest things we have done in a long time. I loved trying to solve all of the clues. I realized pretty quick that I was sort of the remedial kid of the group. Everyone was so much better then me at figuring out the clues and finding all of the "mystery marbles", but I had a blast anyway. We took some really fun pics that night and here are some of my favorites!

The group! Don't we look like amazing super spies! We totally were. PS we had to leave the weapons there.
Our first stop was an office and we totally killed it there. Meghan was amazing at clues and Rich, Chris, and Randy showed the expertise in computers by finding all sorts of clues. I was slightly helpful here-I solved the ghost clues.
Part of the group watching a video for clues.

Our next stop was a fortune tellers business/house. This was totally my favorite part. The clues here were crazy fun and even led to a dead body (which I will add later if I ever get the disc from Chris) and a secret room.

The four of us posing in the secret room. You can't tell, but there was a lot of really gross blood in this room.

Randy and I posing with the mask we uncovered. It was a little spooky!
All and all it was such a fun night. They change the mystery pretty soon so I can't wait to go again.

0 comments: