Randy and I have been looking for something new to do forever! Well, we found it at the Sahara in the form of a Roller derby! I have to say at first we were a little lost, but as the game went on and we figured out the rules-we totally dug it! It was pretty fun, well for Randy, Rye, and myself. I am not sure it was Ali's thing at all. She even made the comment "I rode on an elevator for this!" (she is not the biggest fan of elevators so it was a pretty big deal that she got on the elevator.
Somehow we managed to not get a pic of the family, but we did get this pic of the girls with one of the roller derby girls.
The three of us are so going back in November. Can't wait!
1 comments:
we LOVE roller derby! we've only been to one game but i think we'll try to hit up another one in the spring. so much fun and so much energy!
Post a Comment