Monday, April 4, 2011

Where are the Posts?

It seems like forever since I've posted, mostly because all of time is spent here..........

PS.....our store looks nothing like this!
I have been working there a little over 5 months and love it! I work with the best team and love the products I sale. I am struggling to find some kind of balance between being a working mom, wife, and a member of Relief Society Presidency, but hope that at some time I will be able to balance it out and not feel so much guilt about it all. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Mars said...

I love that you change your background and header for every holiday/season-so cute! I didn't know you were working there-so fun! Love evrything in that store :) You'll figure it out and get into a routine soon enough! Still bummed I wasn't able to meet up with you guys.

Traci said...

How cool! I spent the first summer we were married working there. For the most part I really liked it, besides the whole retail part. It really isn't a bad job, and I'm sure you're doing great at handling it and being a mom.... :)

Pamela said...

Don't worry - it won't always be this way. You have plenty of support and help and you will be fine.

Lauren and Jason said...

Don't compromise home and church with your job. That is something I can definitely tell you. Retail can sometimes tend to suck you in. I know! I have first-hand experience!