Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Out with the Old in with the New


If you know me at all you know I love, love, love my Murano. I have had it forever, okay more like 5 years, but we have lived in 3 states in those 5 years so it seems like forever, anyway....
with the heaviest of hearts we traded in my amazing Murano for ....

a mini-van. I know, sigh!! However, I really, really like it and it has so much room. I love driving it and mostly love that my kids don't have to sit anywhere near each other. So, with even a heavier heart I have to admit to being a mini van lover!! Ahhhhhhh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not even going to recognize you driving around without your murano. Minivans are great though. I secretly love mine too.

Tamie said...

it's so easy to love mini-vans!!! they are so cush and smooth and have so many bells & whistles nowadays that it is much nicer than mini-vans of old. we absolutely LOVE ours....and one of the things that we love the most is the fact that the big boys don't sit near each other. (though we do have to trade who sits in the other bucket seat at the begining of each month....small price to pay for a lot more quiet on the road :))
what kind did you guys get?

Brandi said...

it's a Nissan Quest!

April said...

I LOVE my minivan too Brandi! Welcome to the club :0)

Pamela said...

you have joined the world of families. I thought I would never have a mini-van - didn't want one EVER! However, things change and they are pretty stinkin' nice.