Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Baby is Six.....

I can't believe it, but this little bundle is six! I know, I can't believe it either. She decided she wanted to spend the day with her family and her best friend, Jaelynn.
So we started the day by building some new friends...



The new friend that she named Cutie Pootie. I am so afraid of what my grandchildren are going to be named!

Giving the new friends a bath

Then they picked their outfits and dressed them. How happy is Ryen to be helping out?

They decided on twins....

Ummm.... it's a long story!

She loves her some pets!

Next was dinner with a Red Robin. I didn't get a pic of all of us, but we were all there

Next was this super fun movie. We loved it and Ali danced in front of her seat the whole time! So fun.



Then it was cake time! Oh and guess who wouldn't even have a single bite of her cake. Yep, Ali... so much for the cake. She picked it out and couldn't wait to have it, then decided she was not going to even touch it. Next year she is so getting brownies!!

1 comments:

aubreyannie said...

what a fun birthday! i can't believe she's SIX! happy {belated} birthday, Ali!! xoxo