Trunk or Treat has become one of my most favorite times of the year. I love to see everyone dressed up and well I love candy so what's not to like? This year was awesome! Those in charge really out did themselves. The kids loved going through the haunted house and the maze. So thanks Kim, Debra and the Providence girls for an outstanding evening. I didn't take pics at the event because I knew it was going to be crazy and dark. I so wish I would have taken in my camera though. Dang it, maybe next year. I did, however, take pics before. So here you go!!

This is my gorgeous Little Red Ridding Hood and my super cute Abby Cadabby!

I know super gorgeous! What's a Mom to do? Um.... lock her up, that's what!

Have you ever seen a cuter ( I know it's not a word, but I love it) Abby Cadabby?

The girls and the Skousen's. One of our favorite families.

Outside of my super cute girls, this is totally my favorite costume of the year. McKenzie decided she wanted to be a marshmallow and Kami and I totally did an awesome job, don't you think? We were very domestic that day. We made cookies, corn bread, and a costume while juggling 4 kids. We totally rock!!!
2 comments:
how cute is abbey cadabey! i didn't even know that they made a costume for her.
and HOLY CRAP get that red lipstick off of ryen: she is too beautiful....cute girls brandi!!!
how totally cute!! ryen looks way too grown up! and abby cadabey looks darling!
you are smart to take pictures beforehand because it's impossible to do it at the party. luckily we have another one tonight to get dressed up for so i will be sure to take pictures!
p.s. i love the gorgeous sunset sky!
Post a Comment