Monday, October 18, 2010

St George

Last Friday, okay so maybe it was the Friday before that, the girls were out of school so we headed north to St George to see Grandma Betty.

Right from the beginning the girls were in for a treat when they got to ride this bad boy. They didn't ride it together, although Ali was sure if she just had the keys she could give Rye a ride.

Then it was off to my new favorite fast food joint. I love this place! I am totally addicted to their spicy fries. It is a very good thing that this is the closest one because I would eat here all of the time.

After we had tons of fries and a few hamburgers we went over to the St George temple and walked through the visiter's center. Here are just a few of the pictures we took along the way.

The girls posing on the steps!

4 generations of lovely women! How cute are we?

The girls thought the cotton bushes were so cool.

We loved watching the old church commercials.

Oh, and of course Ali made a new best friend, Sister Fellows from Switzerland. Ali wanted to take her home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! I love visiting St. George.
I LOVE FIVE GUY! We go to it everytime we are in St. George. I love it more than In-n-Out, but my husband will disagree. LOL
Glad you had a great time.

Tamie said...

how fun!!! what a great day-trip (or was it longer)
and now is a much better time to visit than at the end of June, eh? :)
i love taking the kids to the temple and letting them see all that stuff, though i have to say that my boys whizzed through all that stuff pretty fast (boys!)