Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Random Happenings!

Last night before bed I came upon Simba in the play room. Ali says he is dressed up for Halloween. I asked her what he was, she replied figure it out! So I am sending it out there for someone to figure out because i don't have a clue. Princess, maybe?

First thing this morning I woke up to this in the girls bathroom. My first thought, was that it was too early for Ali to be causing mischief. I rolled up the toilet paper and went on a hunt for Ali. Before I could find her I found the toilet paper unrolled again. The wind from the open window had unrolled the toilet paper, not Ali. Um... wonder if that has happened before. Poor Ali.

3 comments:

Randy said...

I think that Simba is the King of Mardi Gras. And it is always safe to assume that Ali has had (and will have) a devious hand in EVERYTHING. I dare you to prove otherwise.

Frozen Chosen said...

Poor youngest- They get blamed for everything! LOL! (Ok- they do 99.9% but still ;)

Frozen Chosen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.