Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Our Weekend with the Stephens and Mel

This past weekend we increased our family by 5-it was great! My friends Mel and Cara and her three kids came up from Utah to spend the weekend. We had a great time, so much so that we don't have lots of pics to share. I have got to get better at this....
So day one we went to the pool. You all know I have an anti-picture pool thing, but I really did forget my camera. We all had a good time swimming and playing in the pool.
The night didn't go as we had planned, instead of a girls night out we watched a movie and Curtis had to go see the doctor. He had an ear infection, poor thing. He was a trooper all weekend for not feeling good.
Saturday, we went to the Children's Museum and I finally took some pictures.

The kids. I promise Curtis had fun.

See he loved flying the airplane.

The bubbles were a big hit with everyone.

Rye was so an awesome bubble maker!!

The girls had a great time dressing up and just being silly.
Jacob was a trooper and mostly just went for the ride.

Saturday night we watched another movie and had a pizza party. Again, I am so lame and didn't take any pictures.

We decided Sunday night to take a pic for the wall of fame and this is the winner.

0 comments: