Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Three Reasons I Should have Totally Been at Comic-Con

I know you are thinking Comic-Con! But what can I say Randy has totally nerded me out. It had to rub off on me sooner or later. I have been totally exposed to all of the nerdy things like Star Wars, Star Trek, Spiderman, Iron Man, Batman, you name it and I have probably sat through it. The good thing is I totally like them. Iron Man and Star Trek were two of my favorite movies last year (or was it the years before, anyway). My reasons for wanting to go to Comic-Con have nothing to do with my new admitted nerdism, but with these three reasons....

Reason #1- I have no idea how the whole thing works, but I would totally love to hang with the cast of Big Bang Theory. I love love love Sheldon and the other guys. You probably don't get to hang with them, but maybe an autograph!

Reason #2- Nathan Fillion. How could you not love him. Castle is one of my favorite shows on TV. Oh and if you haven't you have to go onto NBC.com and see the trailer for the upcoming season-Beckett arrests Castle for murder!!!!

Reason #3- Joshua Jackson. The whole cast of Fringe was there and it would be cool to see all of them, but lets face it I have loved Joshua Jackson since he played Pacey a million years ago, so it is really him I would be there to see.

4 comments:

Randy said...

dork

Brandi said...

If I am it is because you made me that way!!! Oh and it takes one to know one!

Wife Of A Salesman said...

can I just say I love The big Bang it is my guilty pleasure and nerds can be hot, atlease Razch (sp?), my husband didnt realize comic con was a real event, he thought they made it up on big bang, of course I have always been a nerd so I knew it was real

Alice said...

I love Big Bang Theory! that has to be one of my favorite shows. Love all the picture, your girls are getting so big. I enjoy seeing all the fun things you do with the kids. Miss you!