Friday, July 16, 2010

Let's Talk Movies!

We haven't talked movies in awhile and we have seen just a few. Ryen and I thought we would rate them and give you an idea of the ones to go see, just in case you haven't.

**** I am giving this one 4 stars. I really liked it, even though it is definitely a two hankie kind of movie. Surprisingly, Miley Cyrus was pretty good and her love interest-total eye candy!!

***** We are totally giving this one 5 stars. So good!!

***** I didn't see this but the kids loved it and gave it 5 stars!!

**** Rye and Randy saw this and only gave it 4 stars because they wanted it to be more like the cartoon story.

***** I am giving this one 5 stars because I totally loved it, Rye is giving it 6 stars because she doesn't think 5 is enough. Rye and I saw this last night and loved it!! So good.

2 comments:

Mars said...

ahh I love Last Song too! Except Miley's teeth bother me. But her love=MAJOR eye candy!
Toy Story 3 was good! I loved it.
I haven't seen the others although I have wanted to see Sorcerers Apprentice!

aubreyannie said...

i really want to see the last song and so does ava. is it too grown up for her though??