Monday, May 14, 2012

Whats on My Camera!

I have come to the conclusion that I am never going to REALLY catch up on my blog, so I thought I would do one long post of all of the random events that are taking up space on my camera. That way I am sort of caught up and can move on. So here goes nothing....

 Randy and I celebrated our 16th anniversary at the Cosmopolitan Hotel here in lovely Vegas. This very nice man upgraded us to the coolest room ever-seriously the most awesome room ever. It was on the 23rd floor, had a private balcony and this was our view.....
 That my dear friends is the Ballagio fountains. It went off every 15 minutes and was amazing!
 I have to say that the Cosmo is now  my one of my favorite spots ever. Love the shoes. Now that is what I call a stiletto!

Ryen decided to turn 13 and went with her choir to Disneyland.....No parents she had a great time and took little to no pics....
 
Ryen and her friend hanging on the bus!

 Ryen and her friends in the hotel.

 Ali lost her first tooth via the dentist! Yep, that is my finger, but it is the only pic I have so I went with it.  PS she was so brave!

Ryen was inducted into the National Jr. Honor Society! I cried like a baby. Love her super smart brain!

 Ali turned 7 and we celebrated in her favorite restaurant-Red Robin-Yum! That was the happy part!

Second celebration Disney on Ice at the Mack with Jaelyn. Power outage and we were sent home when the ice started to melt. Talk about two very sad girls. Luckily,  we were able to change our tickets for the show the following day. The girls were super happy and loved the show! 
The Easter bunny came to Vegas and left eggs everywhere. It was so fun. How gorgeous are my girls!
We had a visitor, Flat Stanley, so we decided to take him down on the strip and show him a good time!

So that's everything I wanted to share on my camera, with the exception of Disneyland. I am going to do that one later. Life here is moving so fast and I am going to be better about taking snap shots of all of it!

1 comments:

Wife Of A Salesman said...

I need to take a page out of your book and just up load my camera. I love the way blogger has changed to allow mutliple photograph uploads. So congradulations on the anniversary, the tooth, and the super smart teenager. phew...you have alot going on no wonder there is no time to blog...and yes your girls are beautiful! E