Saturday, December 3, 2011

Quinceanera!

I went with my BBW crew to my very first Quinceanera on the 19th of November. It was pretty awesome. I am a sucker for tradition and this was a night packed full of generations of just that. I loved the amazing dresses and the food, but my favorite part was the ceremony. At one point her parents removed her flats and replaced them with sparkly high heels. I cried like a baby. I had such a fun time watching everything around us and spending time with my girls. So fun!

Yasmine, the birthday girl.

The Cake

The amazing center piece. Oh did I mention I got to take this one home.

This is the very end of the ceremony. She is no longer a little girl.

My BBW crew

I love this pic of me and Kami so I had to add it.

0 comments: