Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Mommy Moment


One of my most favorite books of all time is "The Outsiders" by S.E. Hinton. It also became one of my favorite movies ever. Its very rare to find a movie that does the book justice and this is one of them. Recently, Rye has been reading it in her reading class and she loves it as much as I do! Seriously, this has been one of my favorite mommy moments. It was so fun to share these characters that I have loved for so many years with her. We discussed the book a lot, watched the movie, read all sorts of fun facts on IMDB. It was so awesome. I hope to have many, many more of these moments. .

1 comments:

Traci said...

Now I want to re-read that book! And I'm so excited to hear Ryen's into playing volleyball, there's nothing better! :)