A few weeks ago we went to our first ever 51's game. I thought it was pretty cool, but Ali thought it was boooring! I was even more excited because they were playing the Utah Bees, so we were happy to support both teams. Here are a few pics of the night.

Chris and Ali enjoying a snow cone, Yum!

Ryen and Meghan enjoying their snow cones. Love the blue lips. It was all snow cone, believe, me it was a good 100 degrees outside that night.

The whole gang. Meghan I am going to add this to the wall just for you!

The Fam! As you can see Ali was really trying hard to entertain herself.

This was Ali's favorite part of the whole evening--the Pizza guy. I mostly just felt sorry for him. It had to be really hot in that slice. Shhh don't tell Ali it was a costume, she would be heart broken.
0 comments:
Post a Comment