By far my most favorite part of the trip was our trip to the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. It was breathtaking.... The waterfalls were more then I could have ever hoped to see. I loved it and it was an amazing hike of switchbacks and 325 wet metal stairs. What's not to love about that? I was so proud of Ryen and of myself for just bucking up and doing it. Neither one of us is a big fan of heights or wet metal stairs. I have tons of pics from this day, enjoy!!

The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone...

Getting ready for the hike and freezing!! You know I am cold when I voluntarily wear camouflage over my 2 sweatshirts!

Randy and Ali are ready to go. Ali is wearing her dad's shirt. I think it went all of the way down to her ankles.

Switchbacks here we go.. Yep that is snow in June. Crazy!

The girls taking a break!

This would be the some of the 328 stairs we climbed down and then up...

We took lots of breaks for pics and fun.

One of the amazing water falls on the hike down

The reason we walked down all of those stairs. It was so amazing. Really it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. It gave me goosebumps..

So nice I really had to show it twice.

The Fam... Notice no camouflage.. it got warmer as we went down. At that point I was planning on never leaving.

I loved this pic of the Weaver girls. The other two are Peterson/sens.

This is a pic of all of us that made it all the way down the trail. It was so much fun and absolutely worth the trip down. I wasn't a fan of the way up
1 comments:
I've only been to Yellowstone once but it was awesome! Looks like you guys had fun despite the cold. I think when I went it, it was hot. I wonder when the best time to go is.
Post a Comment