Sunday, July 24, 2011

Donny Osmond Get Together...

Okay, so it wasn't the flash mob I had in mind, but I was dancin' with Donny Osmond, so who cares. It is true, I have loved him all of my life, even when I thought I was a little bit country. Love Him!! It was a crazy night we flew down town just to sit in horrific traffic. I think we traveled just over a block in 40 minutes, but we got there and we were probably among the last of the people to check in. Then we were swept away to practice with Donny. It was great because none of the other people got to practice with him. We felt very special.
Then it was over to the Forum. We were supposed to be standing outside waiting to be led in, but my mom brings out the rebel in me so we decided to do our own thing and went inside. We were just standing there and guess who walked right next to us.... Yep

Donny
He even talked to me. Exact words were "Okay hurry, I only have a minute." How stinking cute is he.
After that there was a lot of sitting around and waiting and then to our total surprise they kicked everyone not wearing an arm band out of the mall. Ummmm.... no audience for our flash mob! This was my first clue that this was not going to be exactly as we had planned. The next clue was the practice routine. No spontaneity what so ever! This was for the cameras for sure...
Here is a shot of the beginning of the crowd. We took up all of the first floor and a good chunk of the 3rd and 2nd. We were up on the 3rd floor with a great view..
Our view (for the most part.) Donny would be the one in the middle.
We treated ourselves to some super comfy shirts!

Alright, are you ready to see the dance... here it comes...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha, That's awesome!

Lauren and Jason said...

That's pretty cool Brandi! You were in the dance in the video?

Brandi said...

Nope, this is my recording of the dance.

Mars said...

That is so awesome!!