Some of you may not know this but in exactly 23 days my baby will be 12. Are you hearing me? 12!! I can't believe it. So on Wednesday we went to Y W New Beginnings. I can't believe she will be going to Young Womens soon. It is just shocking how fast time goes by. Amazing!
Danielle, who she love, love, loves introduced her to all of the girls and some of the things that were shared were her love of red Mountain Dew, that she has flown about 25 times (once all by herself), she has lived in 4 states, plays the piano, loves Disneyland, she loves to read, loves clothes, and gets awesome grades. Just some of things that make her awesome.
I am trying really hard to adjust to the fact that I have a daughter that is old enough to be part of this great organization. I have such love of YW and know how much it has changed my life and know it will do the same for her. She has awesome leaders and girls to work with. It is going to be wonderful!
Ryen also finished her Faith in God book this week and will be graduating from Primary soon. I am so proud of her. She worked so hard to memorize her Articles of Faith and to accomplish all of the other goals in her book. I am so very, very proud of her and I know her Dad is too!! Good job Rye!!

2 comments:
We are excited to have her come to YW soon! Yay!
exciting! Gosh...I feel old :/
Post a Comment