Monday, January 10, 2011

Balloons!!!

Okay, so the other night we went out to dinner and there was a balloon guy at the restaurant. I hate balloon guys!!! Your kids have to have a balloon and you end up having to pay 5 bucks for a stupid balloon that is supposed to look like a dog. So I wanted to scream when he started over to our table, but alas Chris is much nicer then me so the girls told the guy what they wanted-Ali said she wanted Clifford the dog and Ryen said she wanted the Bobby Jack Monkey. Look how awesome they turned out!!! Ryen was nice enough to pose with them....





On to my next balloon. So Chris and Meghan brought me this balloon on my birthday, which was Nov. 25 and this balloon is still up.

I have no idea where they got it or what the crap is in it, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere!

1 comments:

Alice said...

Wow! Those have to be the BEST balloon animals I have ever seen.