Ali was asked a few questions about me in her preschool and I had to share the answers. They are so freaking cute!
What is your mom's favorite color?
Blue
(that happens to be true! Way to go Ali)
What does your mom cook the very best?
French toast- I love french toast.
(Ummm... I don't make french toast, Randy does!)
What color is your mom's hair?
Blackish brown and my hair is that color when I take a shower.
(right now my hair is actually blackish brown)
What is the funniest thing your mom does?
tickle me softly a little. It makes me laugh a little
How old is your mom?
11
(umm...not even close!)
Why do you love your mom?
Because she's always nice to me. She gives me hugs and sometimes she gives me apples to eat.
If you could give your mom any gift, what would it be?
A cute little teddy bear, because she likes to give big hugs.
How stinkin' cute is she? I love this age.
5 days ago
2 comments:
You do give great hugs! Nice to be 11. Way to go Ali!!
How sweet! Kids say the cutest things!
Post a Comment