Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just a Little Blue

Okay, so to say that I have been a little blue is probably the understatement of the decade. I have been just down right down in the dumps. I have been sick for over a month-sick that has sent me to the ER twice, a 23 hour stay in the hospital, and the loss of about 15 pounds or so. We are hoping to find out on Friday what is going on seeing as I have yet to feel better since I got off of the antibiotics. Cross your fingers for me.
So I decided today that I really needed to look at some of the good things that are in my life right now.....

A husband that goes above and beyond all that I could have asked for. I love him so much sometimes it is a little scary.

Two girls that are truly the best thing ever. Always there for a hug and a smile and have been so patient while I have been down.

Good friends that I can count on to help when I needed it most-thanks especially to Jen who has taken Ali for more hours then I can count.

Family that calls every day to see how I am doing and whom I can call and cry because I feel like crap!

My two favorite authors putting books out in the same month so I can bury myself in their words when my life is too much.

Oh and even with the wind, weather that I love.

Amazing........

7 comments:

K. Lou said...

sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hope things pick up for you. glad the weather is renewing in its beauty. good luck and here's a big hug!

Randy said...

Even if you stay blue the rest of your life, you're still a better wife and friend than I deserve. Rock on with your diseased self.

Jen said...

Ok, first of all I love how Randy refers to you as the diseased one!! Second, I really hope you start feeling better, but you know I will help you out any time you need it. Give me a call any time. I feel bad you still feel like crap.

Mars said...

Feel better! And try to enjoy some of the down time...even if it is due to not feeling well. Rest is best :)

Anonymous said...

Dang woman! I'm sooo sorry you have been down. That is truly the worst. I really hope you start feeling better soon. Way to observe the good at a time like this. Gratitude brings wonderful blessing!!

Deb said...

Thinking of you. Hope you're feeling better. Love you.

Traci said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling so hot lately :( that's never fun. Hope you keep finding some things to cheer ya up! (you're super cute girls should help! :) )