While Randy and I celebrated our 14th anniversary the girls went and spent the weekend with Chris. Really everyone should have a Chris in their world. He is super dooper fabulosa!!
One of the things that they did that weekend was go to this place called Roos and More. They had such a great time and loved petting and feeding all of the cool animals that they have. I, of course could not decide which pictures to pic, so here are a ton of them.

Ryen loved kissing and holding all of the animals.

Ali not so much!!

Ali seemed to like them more when they were in a cage!

Ryen loves them no matter what!

How cute is this girl?

Ali is really good about making herself comfortable no matter where she is.

The girls thought it was great that they got to hold the kangaroo

Even Chris held one

Looks like Serena got to hold a baby one..Lucky!

Ali said one of the best parts was feeding the kangaroos carrots. She also thought she had to tell me how much she does not like carrots. Ummm... Big Surprise!!

Luckily, Rye likes carrots and was all for feeding them to the kangaroos.
Thanks Chris for taking the girls for the weekend and making it so fun for them.
3 comments:
fun! I've always wanted to see a real kangaroo! The girls are too too cute!
I'm so glad you posted this! I saw this a couple days ago and checked it out online. So we went today and loved it! A perfect way to spend a spring break day! Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment