Monday, March 22, 2010

Aligator Times 2!!

I have been meaning to catch up on my posts so to save time I am going to add these two together.
First and most important-a conversation with Ali

Ali: Mom are you sure that Grandma is your Mom?
Mom: Yep, I'm sure, she raised me. Are you sure that I am your mom?
Ali: Yep, Heavenly Father created me just for you!!

Secondly, Last week Ali and I went to the Lied Discovery Museum with her preschool. She had such a great time playing with all of the cool things that were there. I totally had to share some of the fun pictures I took. I know there are a ton, but she is just so darn cute.

Playing in the water table.

Making really big bubbles

Flying a plane

Having a great time in the grocery store

Lifting herself up with the pulley was her favorite thing she did all day.

She also loved blowing the big bubbles.

I just loved watching her play!


If you are wondering where Ryen is-well, she has turned 11 and is way too cool to have her pictures taken and all of that, but exciting things are happening on Friday and she is not going to have a choice--so stay tuned.

1 comments:

Mars said...

What a sweet girl-created just for you!

She has gorgeous long hair! Love it :)

Cant wait to see what Ry's been up to!!